Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Free Pattern Friday: Give Thanks Napkin

This week's free cross stitch pattern is actually a straight Thanksgiving design.  But I'm posting it a few weeks earlier, so you can actually use the design this year (if you stitch fast!).

I first came across this turkey Thanksgiving design by Joan Elliott in a back issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine.  It was part of a 3 piece set, but the napkin design was my favorite of the three.  So when I came across the pattern for free from the Herrschners website, I knew I needed to share it with you all.  As much as I liked the pattern from the magazine, pattern copyright is an issue I deeply respect, so I couldn't share it unless it had been offered by the publisher for free.  Which it is right now at least, and it makes me very happy. I just love Joan Elliott's designs!

Head over to Herrschners to download the PDF of this free cross stitch pattern and spice up your Thanksgiving table a bit (pun not intended).

Happy stitching!


If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment